Monday, April 23, 2012

My first Sugar Daddy date

So I signed up for this Sugar Daddy dating website not really knowing what to expect. And last night I went on my first Sugar Daddy date!

The first gentleman I chose to meet was Real Sugar Daddy. I call him that because he is much older than me, obviously very rich and really looking for someone to spoil.

He has an apartment in my city, but lives with his wife in another state. Part of his business is based where I live, so he is often in town. His wife never travels with him.

We exchanged quite a few email before deciding to meet. I must say that he seemed a little old fashioned at first, but in a positive way. I think he is a real gentleman and he calls me "young lady" :)

He didn't want to speak on the phone and insisted on a real meet up. He chose an exclusive restaurant downtown. I'm not used to going to such expensive places and wasn't sure what to wear. My previous Man was much more a beer and pizza guy.

I felt really excited and nervous before this date. It almost felt like a first date. Everything he said in his emails made me feel special. I wore a small black dress and not much jewellery. I wanted to look classy. We arranged to meet at 8pm at the restaurant, but he was there before me, already waiting at the table.

He looked about 45, but I knew he was older than that. When we met he kissed my hand, like in the old movies! He was charming. Champagne was already chilling in an ice bucket and was poured by a courteous waiter as soon as I sat down. I looked at the menus, which was mainly in French. fortunately I learnt French at school, so I know how to pronounce the dishes. I love seafood, so I ordered a lobster starter and scallops as a main course. It was delicious!

But enough about food, this is not a culinary blog!

As I said  Real Sugar Daddy was utterly charming. He did however want to know a lot about me. One of the things that seemed important to him was if I would accept monogamy. There was something peculiar in the way he asked about this. I quickly realised that it was a deal breaker. My answer was "If you want me just for yourself, you can have me. If you decide to share me with someone else I will obey". For me it is always the Man's choice whether he wants to share his woman or not. I must admit I would very much like to be shared, but I must respect his will.

It was a thrilling evening and the whole atmosphere made me horny. I was hoping he would invite me to his apartment, but he didn't mention it. He said he would give me a call. I was really worried I didn't do well enough and he wouldn't call, but he did! Just an hour ago I received a call from him! He asked if I would like to meet him again on Wednesday to discuss more down to earth matters such as my financial expectations. I'm so excited! But I don't really know what to say?

Can you guys give me some advice? What should I say??